Proposed categories for abstracts :
- Upper gastrointestinal
Types of presentation :
- Oral presentation ( 8 mins )
- Video presentation ( 8 mins )
- E – Poster presentation
The abstract text to be limited to 250 words and structured under the following headings:
Abstract submission guidelines:
- Aims and objectives
- Materials and methods
- Results and conclusions
- Single image or table can be attached
Copyrights and legal obligations :
All information in the submitted abstract including author’s name, affiliations, authors order of listing and the content of the abstract will be used in the conference publications, website and mobile application.
The author carries legal obligations to the abstract submitted. Any violation to a third party rights will be the responsibility of the author.
Rewards and recognition :
All the abstracts will be judged by eminent faculty and top 3 abstracts will be selected for the awards category. Prizes will be provided separately for each type of presentation.
Deserving abstracts will be given priority in the Journal of Minimal Access of Surgery ( JMAS ) if approved by the review committee.
- Scientific committee welcomes all delegates to submit their abstracts of original work for oral, video and e-poster presentation at the Annual congress of the Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Surgeons.
- The abstract must contain original content which is not published or presented at any other national or international conference prior to IAGES 2021.
- Once the abstract is submitted, no revisions or editing will be allowed. Authors have the option to save the abstracts as a draft in case they feel the abstract needs to be reworked on.
- When submitting an abstract for review, make sure you click the submit button. If you fail to click the submit button the abstract will be saved in the drafts section and will not be considered for review.
- The scientific committee reserves the right to assign a different presentation type to all the abstracts submitted.
- The abstracts sent by email will not be accepted. All video presentations must be submitted as a link with voice over in We transfer or Dropbox or can be sent as a DVD or USB to the conference secretariat.
- Videos should be in HD quality. Maximum 3 introductory slides and 1 concluding slide will be accepted in the video presentation.
- Registration is mandatory by March 7th, 2020 to be able to present your work in the conference.
- Abstracts submitted for poster presentation will be accepted only in MS power point format The presenting author is required to ensure that all the co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Deadline for abstract submission is 15th March 2021.
- Result of the selected Abstract will be announced by 31st March 2021 Through E Mail.